Terms & conditions
Terms & Conditions
Trinity Antiques operates this online Gallery. By placing an order with us you agree to the following Terms and Conditions of Sale:
- Trinity Antiques acts as the intermediary between private collectors and prospective buyers. The articles in our Privacy Statement form an integral part of our Conditions of Sale. Purchases can be made directly in our online Gallery via our secure hosting or by contacting us.
- Each individual buyer must be at least the age of majority in his country of residence. Each individual buyer is personally liable for all purchases made. He cannot claim to act for a third party or person. A purchase made with us constitutes a legal binding contract.
- The descriptions of the objects and the listed price are subject to change. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of the objects that appear in our online Gallery. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
- All objects are essentially unique. Objects are offered and sold on a first-come-first-served basis. In the event that multiple buyers place an order at the same time, we will have absolute discretion to determine the successful buyer. We reserve the right to discard any order placed with us.
- When an order is placed and accepted, the object becomes listed as ‘Sold’. We may keep the object’s information and images live in our Online Gallery for a period of circa 30 days. However, upon receipt of full payment, the buyer may request removal of the exposure. We reserve the photographic rights for all items sold by us.
- The purchase price payable by the buyer will be the sum of the merchandise, packing, shipping and insurance as indicated on the final checkout-ordering page. In case of payment with a Credit Card or via PayPal, an additional charge of 4% will be added to the purchase price. Ownership rights pass as soon as we receive the purchase price. Immediate shipment will be prepared and dispatched via a registered and tracked postal service, that can be traced via the tracking number that you will receive. In case a higher insured value is desired, the buyer needs to contact us immediately via firstname.lastname@example.org or any of our other social media platforms.
- Liability and the applicable Customs Regulations or Import Requirements in the Country of your destination are the sole responsibility of the buyer. We cannot be held responsible for any delays occurred by Custom Procedures.
- Import Tax or payable VAT depends on the Country of your destination. Payment of any taxes or any dispute with Customs Authorities are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- The authenticity of the objects listed in our online Gallery is guaranteed and each object is described to the best of our knowledge. Complaints by the buyer against the authenticity of a purchased object are to be made in writing and sent to us with registered mail, addressed to:
Trinity Antiques, Po Box 119 IPSWICH IP7 9DB
Within 30 days after the shipment has left our premises. Any claims made later cannot be considered further.